Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ah, finally figured it out !!!

Well, now that I did that, I can now let everyone have access to my photos of past projects that I fortunately took pictures of before letting them go to their new homes. As we have all felt at one point in our lives, I could kick myself for not taking photos of all of them, but at least I have these for now. Having learned that painful lesson, I will be posting photos of the new projects I have been working on lately, in the near future.

I hope you all enjoy looking at the projects, half as much as I enjoyed creating them. Lots of really neat stuff in the works - I'll keep you posted.

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Even though I've seen all the old ones, I marvel at your precision and talent. Go for it woman. You are amazing.

    Love!! Sheila

    ReplyDelete