Monday, November 26, 2012

December's Birdsong Mini

Hello everyone !!!

As you know, every month I work on a different project - this was my project for December.  An easy and very versatile little mini that would be great for gift giving for the Holidays.  As you can see, I used Graphic 45's Birdsong paper.  It's such a beautifully bold paper and adding it to the coordinating cardstock from G45, it matches perfectly.  

The photos are quiet explanatory - I used both the 12x12 pad and 8x8 pad to make this darling mini.  Each page has a decorative edged pocket and upper pocket for photos and/or journaling.  See what ya think, and drop me a line with your comments, if you'd like.  














Love, love, love these papers - I am pleased with the way this mini turned out and I will definately be making these for the holidays - a cute little recipe book is what I'm thinking - how about you?

I'm going to pre-wish everyone a very merry Christmas and happy and safe holiday season - don't know if I'll be back before then, so just in case, Nathan and I send y'all the best from our house to yours !!!!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment